Policies and Key Documents
The latest School Prospectus can be downloaded below.
Many of our School Policies are available below for download. If there is a policy, not yet published online which you would like to view, please ask at the School Office. We will be pleased to assist you.
- Accessibility Plan – Sept 16 – 19
- Admissions Policy – Sept 17
- Anti-Bullying Policy – Sept 16
- Attendance Policy – Feb 17
- Bad Weather Policy – Sept 17
- Behaviour Policy – Oct 17
- Calculation Policy – Jun 16
- Charging and Remissions Policy – May 2017
- Child Protection Policy – Sept 17
- Complaints Policy – Sept 17
- Cycling Policy – Sept 16
- Online E Safety Policy – Sept 17
- EYFS Policy – Oct 17*
- Exclusion Policy – Nov 16
- Equal Opportunities Policy and Objectives – Sept 17
- Packed Lunch Policy – July 16
- Peer to Peer Abuse Policy – Sept 17
- Special Educational Needs Policy – Sept 17
- Tea Time Club Admissions and Fees – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Arrivals and Departures – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Care, Learning and Play – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Food and Drink Policy – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Hygiene – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Partnership with Parents and Carers – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Risk Assessment – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Settling In Policy – July 2016
- Tea Time Club Uncollected Children Policy – July 2016
- Whole School Food Policy – June 2016
*Under review or awaiting formal ratification
Paper copies of all the documentation on this site can be made available upon request, free of charge. Please ask at the School Office for further information.
SEND Information Report
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Our SEND Information Report can be found in the SEND section of our website. Please follow the link below.