Policies and Key Documents
The latest School Prospectus can be downloaded below.
Many of our School Policies are available below for download. If there is a policy, not yet published online which you would like to view, please ask at the School Office. We will be pleased to assist you.
- Admissions Policy v2.0 Sept 18
- Anti-Bullying Policy – Sept 16
- Attendance Policy – Mar 18
- Bad Weather Policy – Sept 17
- Behaviour Policy – Oct 17
- Calculation Policy – Jun 16
- Child Protection Policy – Sept 17* (Our school CP policy is currently under its annual review. – September 2018. During this time our CP policy will be followed in conjunction with statutory guidance in all our safeguarding arrangements)
- Complaints Policy v1.1 Sept 18
- Cycling Policy – Sept 16
- EYFS Policy – Oct 17
- Exclusion Policy – Nov 16
- Equal Opportunities Policy and Objectives v1.0 Sept 18
- Handwriting and Presentation Policy-July 17
- Packed Lunch Policy – July 16
- Peer to Peer Abuse Policy – Sept 17*
- Special Educational Needs Policy – Sept 17*
- Whole School Food Policy – June 2016
*Under review or awaiting formal ratification
Paper copies of all the documentation on this site can be made available upon request, free of charge. Please ask at the School Office for further information.
Under data protection law, individuals have a right to be informed about how the school uses any personal data that we hold about them. We comply with this right by providing ‘privacy notices’ (sometimes called ‘fair processing notices’) to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about pupils.
We, Easington Lane Primary School are the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of data protection law. Our DPO is located centrally by Sunderland Council and is contactable via 0191 520 5555.
SEND Information Report
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Our SEND Information Report can be found in the SEND section of our website. Please follow the link below.