Aims and Vision
“We aim to provide a safe, happy and healthy environment, where everyone is valued and respected.”
To achieve this, the school will:
- Work together to encourage success and achievement through all aspects of school life;
- Listen to and value everyone‟s views and show respect;
- Working as a team develop a positive partnership with all stakeholders to promote achievement;
- Promote high standards in all aspects of school life;
- Provide a safe, secure and attractive environment for everyone;
- Encourage teamwork to foster a sense of pride in school and community life
- Develop a healthy lifestyle.
In this way we seek to work with parents to fulfil each child‟s intellectual, spiritual, moral, cultural and social development.